Wednesday, February 25, 2009


How could I be more blessed than to have these two as my mom and dad! (You're the best!)
I am continuing to work on my personal history and this page will be a part of it. I've written about 12 pages so far. I'm sure one day it will likely be an "Oprah Book Club" pick. I'll send you all autographed copies. It's lots of fun to document my life when I can add photos to go along. "A picture is worth a thousand words." :) I've been teaching classes in Digital Scrapbooking, (Photoshop Elements), for RS Enrichment. I'm getting better at it, so if you need advice, call Natalie. She's my teacher! :)

1 comments:

Sandra and Brent said...

Hi Laura,
I just checked out your posts back through Valentine's Day . . . what a feast! I love the scrap pages . . . you're such an artist. I can't believe that Shayla is thirteen. I can remember the day you told me you were pregnant with here. We were on an early morning walk. Seems like yesterday . . . seems like another lifetime ago. Love ya, Sandra

MY-tunes