Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

I woke up this morning and the sky was pink. I always think that maybe that means Christ is coming today. (I know, that's weird.) Just wanted to wish one and all a happy day and hope that Erin has her baby today. It would be fun to have a Halloween baby. Good luck Erin.

Sam is going to be a skeleton with dripping blood, I'll have to post a picture of it, cause it's pretty cool and Shay is going to be Stan, well actually Stan as a Viewmont Viking football player. Should be easy this year, compared to when I have 7 kids to help out! Whew! I have a Halloween Party at Ready-Set-Grow today, so that should be fun! I'll send pics of the kids. Love to all,

Laura

Enjoy the scrapbook pages of Eliza and Will that are coming!

1 comments:

Bear of Very Little Brain said...

Sis, the sky was pink here too this morning. I'm running deviled eggs to Kent's Fun Friday lunch, appropriate for today. Happy Halloween! Wanna see those pages of the babies when you make them - trick or treating'll be fun for your kids. Love ya!

MY-tunes