Friday, May 9, 2008

My little Stan is graduating!


Wow, I really am amazed at life. You have a baby and then you blink and they are married, going on missions and graduating. Sharm and I will be down to 3 kids at home in only a couple of months. Stan graduates on May 29th and is headed up to Utah State University right after Synthia goes into the MTC on Aug. 20th.


Stan is doing really well and is very ready for school to be done. I don't blame him. He went to prom last weekend with a beautiful girl, with red hair, and they had a great time. He looked so handsome. He's worked hard and done really well in school. He received a scholarship to USU and that sure helps things. :)


He had a great year in football and with his friends, despite the loss of his dear friend Seth. They have all stepped up and rallied around each other. I'm amazed at his strength! I'm sure graduation will be a bitter/sweet experience for all of us, but especially for Seth's family and friends. Wow, it's hard to think about it, without tearing up. (What a year it's been!)

MY-tunes